Application Management

    Welcome to our application website! We are excited to have you here!

    Undergraduate Students:

    If you are applying as a Undergraduate First Year or Transfer student, please use the Undergraduate Student application. 

    If you are applying as an Undergraduate International student, please use the International Student application.

    Graduate Students:

    If you are applying as a Graduate or Post-Baccalaureate Certificate student, please use the Graduate Student application. Please note if applying for a Masters in Athletic Training, you can only apply to start during the Summer session. If applying for the Disability Studies-Applied Behavior Analysis Masters or Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate, you can only apply to start during the Fall session.
    If you have previously applied as an undergraduate student, your account will be listed under the email you originally used. If you would like your application account email address updated to your Truman-issued email, please update it here

    Returning users:

    Log in to continue an application.

    First-time users:

    Create an account to start a new application.

    To check the status of your application, visit the Student Portal.

    Any questions?

    Undergraduate Admissions: (660) 785-4114 or
    International Admissions: (660) 785-4215 or
    Joseph Baldwin Academy: (660) 785-5384 or
    Graduate Studies: (660) 785-4109 or


    Truman State University, in compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its programs and activities, including employment, admissions, and educational programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to the Institutional Compliance Officer at:
    Institutional Compliance Office
    Violette Hall 1308
    100 E. Normal
    Kirksville, MO 63501
    (660) 785-4354

    Truman State University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request an accommodation, please contact the Office of Student Access and Disability Services at:
    Office of Student Access and Disability Services
    Kirk Building 114B
    100 E. Normal
    Kirksville, MO 63501
    (660) 785-4011
    Truman State University does not discriminate based on sex in the education programs and activities under its control and operation. Inquiries about the application of Title IX can be directed to the United States Department of Education, Assistant Secretary of the Office of Civil Rights, or to:
    Title IX Coordinator
    Truman State Unviersity
    Violette Hall 1308
    100 E. Normal Street
    Kirksville, Missouri 63501
    Telephone: (660) 785-4354

    Truman State University’s 2022 Annual Security and Fire Report for the Main Campus and University Farm Campus are now available. This report includes statistics for the most recent three-year period concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, on off-campus property owned or controlled by the University or officially recognized student organizations, crimes reported on public property that is within or immediately adjacent to campus and is accessible from campus, and fire systems and fires that have occurred in Residence Halls.  The report also includes information about the Department of Public Safety and policy statements concerning campus safety.  These statements include topics such as drug and alcohol use, crime prevention, residence hall security, sexual assault/misconduct, State sex offender registry and how to report any crimes that may occur on campus. You may obtain a copy of the 2022 Annual Security and Fire Report by accessing the department website at  A printed copy of this report is available at the Department of Public Safety.  You can request that a copy of the report be mailed to you by calling 660-785-4177.

    Any coeducational postsecondary institution that participates in the Federal student financial assistance programs and has an intercollegiate athletic program is required by section 485(g) of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, 20 U.S.C. 1092(g) (also known as the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act, or EADA) to prepare a report containing information regarding intercollegiate athletics. The EADA Report discloses athletic program participation rates and financial support data for a 12-month period and must be made available to students, prospective students, and the public. Data is available to the public at and, or upon request a paper copy will be provided.
    To request the application in an alternate form, please contact the Office of Student Access and Disability Services.